Saturday, May 17, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 2 (REFLECTION ANSWERS)

Reflection  Answers:

 

 

1. Do you believe prayer works? Share an answered prayer.   Yes, I do!  Well, when you have to go to renew your license there is always a long waiting line; and now you have to have so much paper work as proof of who you are today; I didn't know this because it's been four years for me. They changed a lot of things last year; to my surprise I needed a copy of my birth certificate, marriage license, death certificate if husband is dead, and then two bills with my name and address on it.  And your present license too.  If it were not for God prompting my mother-in-law last year for me to get my marriage license copy because I could find the other one, and while at it get the death certificate too, she said; I wouldn't have my license today if I didn't follow through with it; Also, I asked for prayer, and John and Aster stood in agreement with me, and it was only two people before me, and the traffic was good, and I had all the paper work, mission accomplished!   Now I say in my heart, thank You Jesus for answering our prayers. And there is much more. LOL

 

2. Do you find yourself losing heart when it comes time to pray?  I did once!  Then God led me to create this community so (I) could get back on track, and I did.  Thank You, Jesus!

 

3. Do your prayers bear much fruits? I truly believe they do.  I have faith in God answering my prayers, because He is faithful. 

 

4. Do you believe God has called you to pray, if so, according to the world situation, how would you pray?

Small prayer: Father God, I praise You for the liberty we enjoy in this country. Thank You especially for freedom to worship You. Protect that freedom, Lord, so that we who are Your people (in all countries) may continue to serve You openly and freely.


No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive