Monday, May 12, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 1 (SHARING)

 I shared  the last post because Galilee is a big part of Jesus' ministry.  Following Him, we must have faith in Him first!

Thank God I have had time to study right now. As I was reading through this. I saw this.......

Philippians 4:19 says, "My God will meet all your needs. He will meet them in keeping with his wonderful riches that come to you because you belong to Christ Jesus." Everyone needs his or her physical needs taken care of; Jesus proved to Peter that He provides everything we need. Everyone needs forgiveness from sin. Jesus provided that. Jesus even provided the way of ETERNAL LIFE to those who put their faith and trust in Him. When we lack faith, it is often because we don't trust that God will provide exactly what we need! Jesus PROVES to us that He is our faithful Provider. Faith is based on knowledge and experience. We know that we can trust God because of what the Bible teaches and because of how we've seen Him work in our own lives.

My faith has grown in God because He has been there for me, even though we must go through different things, God is still with us, and will never leave us as Hebrews 13:5 says.
"Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."  Jesus' Ministry teaches us this. Its so important to know His ministry.
 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive