Sunday, November 3, 2019

MY CONFESSION TODAY

CONFESSION:

 

I am abiding under the shadow of the Almighty. Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord that healeth me, is my refuge and fortress against disease. His Word is my shield and buckler against sickness. I'm trusting under His wings because Malachi 4:2 says there is healing in His wings. I'm not afraid of disease. I'm not afraid of sickness. I'm abiding under the shadow of Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord that healeth me. No plague shall come nigh my dwelling or my body. I resist sickness and disease. I refuse to accept it! It's not mine! I refuse to be sick in Jesus' Name. Sickness cannot trespass in my body. Sickness, (name it), you can't come nigh my dwelling. I refuse you! I resist you!



 




No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive