Tuesday, October 1, 2019

OUR CONFESSION

Confession:

God is speaking to me now, saying, "I am the Lord that healeth thee." He is watching over this Word to perform it. He is the Lord that healeth me. He is healing me now. This Word contains the ability to produce what it says. He is the Lord that healeth me. He is healing me now. His Word is full of healing power. I receive this Word now. I receive the healing that is in His Word now. Healing is inherent in God's nature. God is in me. My body is the temple of God. My body is the temple of the Lord that healeth me. God is bigger than sickness and Satan. God is dwelling inside of me now, healing me now. The Lord that healeth me is my Shepherd; I do not lack healing. My body is in contact with the Lord that healeth me. My body has to respond to God's healing life and nature at work in me now. Healing is in God, and God is in me. I thank You, Father, because You are my Healer; and You are healing me now. Exodus 23:25 - And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. (KJV) I speak this in Jesus.


 



No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive