Monday, April 29, 2019

WHAT DID YOU GET OUT OF THIS LESSON?


I have learned we must use the Weapon of Prayer the most important weapon - Whatever you do, don't stop praying. There is so much power in prayer. It's another great weapon. So use it! Ephesians 6:18 says, "Pray at all times and on every occasion in the power of the Holy Spirit." (NLT)

Well, there it is! I hope this helps you understand what putting on the full armor of God is all about. But before I close this post, here's one more practical suggestion for you about this principle. Speak the Word. Declare it and speak it out loud. And make it personal by saying something like this…

"I'm putting on the belt of truth. I am a Christian of truth. I speak the truth and not lie. I'm putting on the breastplate of righteousness. My righteousness is because of what Christ has done in and through me. I choose to live right according to God's word today. I know the Lord is preparing me for battle. So make the choice to get dressed today and win! Don't forget, you are more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ! Believe it! Remember, Jesus is coming back soon! And those who endure unto the end shall be saved. So let's be ready from the Inside Out! I am an overcomer because I put on the whole armor of God daily! I learn to use this armor daily. We must suit up daily too, not just say it but use it. Pray that God will help us to stand strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might, amen.  The next time the enemy comes up against me I must remind him that I do have on the armor of God, and remind him of God's Word. Very good study!!!

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive