Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Closing Prayer:


Lord, I want to know You better. Teach me to hear Your voice and take joy in listening to Your heart. I desire to set aside time to spend with You daily. Lord, thank You for the wonderful things You're doing for me behind the scenes. You are an awesome God, who reign  from heaven above with wisdom, power, and love, and I want to experience that as I set in Your presence. Lord God, help us to be willing to heed Your instruction. We have much to give and much to learn from the Holy Spirit. Give us an opportunity each day to come into Your presence. Grant that to us all in Jesus' name. AMEN.

 

 

Weekly reading assignments: (Hebrews 5-6)


I have read my weekly reading assignment!

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive