Thursday, July 13, 2017

Week # 8 QUESTIONS


Questions for Review

  1. Can you see this spiritually? Explain in full detail, please.

    Yes, I can! The Old Testament is the natural side of this, and the New Testament is the spiritual side. Everything God does there is a revelation to it. The Temple in the OT represent our natural bodies according to the works done in the NT. We are the temple of God's Holy Spirit. God came to cleans us through Jesus, so He could dwell in us. At the time that every unbeliever is saved, not only does he receive eternal life and become a member of the Body of Christ and a living stone in the temple, but he receives the Holy Spirit as a seal. God places the Holy Spirit in him as a seal. Ephesians 1:13 says, "In whom you also, having heard the word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation, in Him also believing, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of the promise." Is that not our history? We have heard the gospel of our salvation and have believed in Christ. What happened after we believed? We were sealed with the Holy Spirit of the promise. Every Christian has the Holy Spirit as the seal. It is very obvious that the Holy Spirit does not belong just to some special Christians and that only specially sanctified Christians have life. The Scripture says that all who have heard the gospel of salvation and who have believed, have received the Holy Spirit as the seal. This proves that the seal of the Holy Spirit is something that all Christians have in common. As soon as one believes, he is saved and has the Holy Spirit in them, dwelling in his/her body, which is the temple of God Himself.
  2. How are we created?

    In Psalm 139:14 we read that we are fearfully and wonderfully made by God, our Creator, and we should praise Him.
  3. How did Apostle Paul shed light on the human body?

    2 Corinthians 6:16-17 says, "And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you."
  4. What is the spiritual temple?

    Our bodies is to house the Holy Spirit, which is the spiritual side.
  5. What is the purpose of God's creating the human body?

    A major purpose in this life is to grow in the righteous character of God. Through His dwelling in us by the power of His Holy Spirit, we are helped in achieving that purpose in life that will enable us to live forever in His family.
  6. What does (2 Corinthians 6:16-17) says?

    As said earlier, we are the temple of God; God comes and dwell in us when we become born again by His Holy Spirit.
  7. What is God's promise concerning our minds?

    God promises to give a peace of mind that can help us cope with stresses and trials that sometimes war against our temple of the Holy Spirit. Thinking about things God wants us to think about will promote spiritual health to the temple.

     
  8. How would you describe the current state of your temple-your body?

    Each day I try to keep my body clean for God's present in me. If I do wrong, which I do, then I ask God for forgiveness and cleansing in my body, and I ask God to not take away His Holy Spirit from me in Jesus' name. I try to present my body a living sacrifice unto the Lord daily. I am conscious of what happen in my body daily.  
  9. How do you know you have the Holy Spirit?

    I know in my knowner that the Holy Spirit dwells in me, because we do talk together, and I know He answer me. I was promised through the Word of God that He would come when I was born again years ago, and I truly believe this is true. My life is not what it uses to be. I do not deny Him.
  10. If someone ask you about receiving the Holy Spirit, how would you explain, and what scriptures you would give?

    I would encourage them to read the book of Acts because it tell us that we must be filled with the Holy Ghost, which is the Holy Spirit; Jesus said He would send the Holy Spirit to help us live a life unto God that is well pleasing to Him. The Holy Spirit would keep us, talk with us, and God could guide us through His Holy Spirit. How? We must believe, we must ask for it in prayer, then we receive it by faith, and the Holy Spirit will fill us. Acts 2:38:"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Romans 8:9; 14, Acts 10:44-46).

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive