Friday, September 2, 2016

New Bible Study Coming Soon…………..


 
 

"Knowing God's Will"

 

We have been reading a devotional book on divine healing "Prescription for a Miracle" by Mark Brazee. This reading has been for over thirteen years now, and I have found it to be a very encouraging book to gain knowledge on God's divine healing. I believe God is leading me to study some of the devotions on His will concerning our healing through His Son Jesus Christ. I desire to dig deeper into these devotions to gain knowledge and understanding, so (I) we can use wisdom to live a healthier life before our God who provided this for us, and so we can be effective witnesses and not walk in sickness all the time. I am looking forward to this.  See you in the next study!  One more thing, please pray that I will have time to study this, and continue my refreshing study course on Bookkeeping/Accounting. I need the time to do this, thank you so much. God bless you!

 

Always In His Care,

Evangelist Claudia Jordan

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive