Thursday, February 4, 2016

BIBLE STUDY: "The Prophecy of the Messiah" Week # 7

Scriptures References:

 

Psalm 103:19

"The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all."

Psalm 119:165

"Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them."

Isaiah 57:20-21

"But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt. 21 There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked."

Isaiah 59:8

"The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace."

John 14:1

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."

John 14:6

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

John 14:18

"I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

John 14:25-27

"These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

John 15:1-4

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me."

John 16:33

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

Romans 5:1

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:"

Romans 8:28

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Ephesians 2:15

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;"

Ephesians 3:16

"That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;"

Philippians 4:6-7

"Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

2 Thessalonians 3:16

"Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all."

Hebrews 13:5

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive