Thursday, October 22, 2015

BIBLE STUDY:

Exercise:         Week # 1 Walking in the Spirit today:

 

What did you do to know you were walking in the Spirit today?

 My life and job is a difficult task, but it is a blessing in disguise to me. I have to constantly keep check on my walk with God through the Fruit of the Spirit, because it's a job that is revolved around people who a Christians and non-Christians. Walking in the Spirit is a must, but sometimes I fail to do so, and when I take inventory I pray and ask God for forgiveness and to help me get back on the right track. Yesterday in my devotion I saw myself and ask God to help me change it, my temper was not lining up with God's Word. I felt it! I knew God was not pleased, and today I feel better because I made some adjustment with the Holy Spirit's help. The Holy Spirit will let us know. I desire to walk in the Spirit daily. I choose Love!

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive