Sunday, November 2, 2014

BIBLE STUDY OF BOOK OF PROVERBS WEEK # 6 (SHARING 2 )

One of my devotional books shared this as a prayer, and I would like to share it now because it lets you know that wisdom always know what to do next after you have gained knowledge and understanding.


Quote:
From a Seeking Heart:
Lord, I've tried and failed to talk my way out of foolish arguments, and I've tried unsuccessfully to bluff my way out of trouble with brute strength. I need Your good judgment to know what to say and when to say it; to know when to act and when to refrain; to know when to run and when to fight. I receive Your gift (wisdom) with eagerness, and I pledge to pore over Your Word that I might discern Your will in every situation.


That is awesome!    
 

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive