Sunday, September 7, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 8 (REFLECTION ANSWERS)

1). How strong is your faith?

Each day and each trial strengthen my faith in God and in His Word.

2). What stage of faith are you currently experiencing?

I would say I am advancing in my faith right now.

3). What might you do to strengthen your faith?

Keep doing what I am doing, trusting God's Word as I continue to study it, and pray.

4). Does your behavior positively reflect the Lord and His goodness?

Yes it does! Each day I pray God help me to walk upright before Him, and ask Him to create in me a clean heart, and renew the right spirit within me to serve Him, and to be a positive influence on others.

5). Do you exhibit faith in a way that shows God's sovereignty in your life?

Yes I do try daily.

6). Perhaps you trust that God can help you, but do you truly believe that He will?

Once I didn't, but now I do trust Him to help me. God has brought me through many trials, and I trust Him now to keep me; the song says, Your grace and mercy has brought me through, and I am living this moment because of You (Him). Thank You, Lord!

7). Do you need to see evidence of His activity in your situation in order to rely upon Him?

Not anymore, but it sure feel good and its strengthen to see them.

8). Or do you trust that His promises to you are already fulfilled regardless of what you see and feel?

I do believe that and trust His promises in His Word, as long as I live righteous unto Him; His Word, which is His promise will not return unto Him void. We are not to live by sight or feelings, but by faith in His promise.    

No comments:

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive