Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Daily Devotion



Jesus Came to Save the Lost! - Luke 19:10


"The Son of Man came to find lost people and save them." (ERV)

Key Thought


Jesus didn't come to please the religious crowd. Jesus didn't come to pander to the social crowd. Jesus didn't come to hang out with the wild bunch. Instead, Jesus entered the world to save sinners. When we look back over the Gospel of Luke, we see Jesus reach out to men and women, young and old, powerful and forgotten, demon possessed, and the politically connected. He came to save sinners of all shapes, sizes, and stripes. He came to save you and me.

 

Today's Prayer


Holy and righteous God, thank you for your great desire to bring salvation to all people -- including me. Open my heart and move me to reach out to others who need to know your grace. Even more, dear Father, stir me to seek the lost as passionately as your Son did ... and still does. In Jesus' name. Amen

                                                                                             

1 comment:

ChosenProof said...

Key Thought is Key!

I will quote your Key Thoughts for my Twitter account if you allow me to!

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive