Sunday, November 18, 2007

POEMS:

Spiritual Poem

When I Am Reminded©

By Gaye Combs

Each day is a new beginning given by GodI am reminded how blessed I am as this road I tread.A new friendship comes to mind and it is my treasure.Watching a child at play is my greatest pleasure.Being able to help a fallen soul willbe my greatest joy.Watching a bird build a nest while theworld searches for rest.I am reminded I am only a small part of his plan.When skies are blue or gray you are always there beside me.I am reminded of God's love at the siteof a rainbow after the rain.When I see the flag I'm reminded of thefreedoms I share.I remember God's love to me when Isuffer much pain.As the clowns come to town I am grateful I'm able to laugh.I'll share your heavy load to let youknow I care.I am reminded day by day we have much to share.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Claudia,
I enjoyed the poem.. Sorta reminded me of our new friendship.... God Bless and glad to be in the new group......

Chosendia said...

Testing to find this account

Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Casting All Your Care Upon Him
1 Peter 5:7

Blog Archive